Science Fun for Kids
We bring hands-on science programs to children in Pre-School to Grade 8, teaching science the way it should be: interactive, motivating, FUN, and thought-provoking. Since 1994, we have been serving Central and Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
How does it work?
- Our scientists come to your classroom, preschool, camp or after school program with all the equipment to engage children with hands-on experiments. Please note we observe an enhanced COVID-19 safety protocol
- NEW! Interactive virtual programs offered via Zoom/Google Meets for 45 minutes per class of up to 25 students each. We can present to up to 4 classes in a typical school day.
- Our programs are aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards, the MA Science Curriculum Frameworks and the RI Grade Span Expectations.
- Programs are 30-75 minutes long and often include take-home materials!
- Our programs are affordable and can be funded by student families, PTO funds and even government grants! Check out our program pages for pricing and detailed descriptions.
- To book now, simply call email us at email@example.com or complete our online reservation form.
Our scientists are qualified professionals and educators who love teaching science and are well versed in encouraging children to explore the many wonders of science and learn how science impacts their lives and the world around them.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
High Touch High Tech remains committed to the health and safety of your staff and students. Safety precautions preventing the spread of COVID-19 are our greatest priority. For this reason, our practices to help minimize the spread of potentially harmful germs include:
- In School workshops have been shortened to allow for adequate cleaning and disinfecting supplies between classes
- Workshops have been modified to eliminate or reduce communal supplies
- All workshop participants and teachers are requested to wear masks and sanitize/wash hands pre- and post the workshop
- Science Instructors will wear masks and practice social distancing
- Science Instructors will be screened daily for any symptoms
- We will adapt to your school's additional health safety guidelines, if any.
Each year, we work with over 15,000 students from over 150 schools. Here are actual quotes from happy students, teachers, and administrators from 2018:
"Wonderful program! The students stayed engaged, had fun, and learned a lot!" Grade 4 Teacher, Campbell Elementary, Dracut, MA
"I learned a lot but had a lot of fun learning!!!" Grade 3 Student, Peabody School, Cambridge, MA
"The best presentation I have seen in Grades 1 & 2 in the past 11 years! Amazing!!! The scientist was fantastic!" Grade 2 Teacher, H. Olive Day School, Norfolk, MA
"Love! Love! Love! Great lead-in to our next science unit!" Grade 2 Teacher, Orchard Farms School, Cranston, RI