Serving all Massachusetts and Rhode Island Preschools
We bring hands-on science programs to children in Pre-School, Pre-K, and Grade K, teaching science the way it should be: interactive, motivating, FUN, and thought-provoking.
"All the teachers and students really like the way content was presented in the Weather program, especially the song and the hands-on experience."
Director, The Children's Way, Wayland, MA
Our programs are aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards, the MA Science Curriculum Frameworks and the RI Grade Span Expectations.
Our scientists come to your Early Learning Center or Pre-School with all the equipment to engage children with hands-on experiments.
Programs are 30-45 minutes for children ages 3-4, 60 minutes for Pre-K and Grade K, and often include take-home materials!
To maintain the hands-on nature of each program, participation is limited to 20 children per workshop.
Ask about our weekly, bi-weekly and monthly programs! For our Full Program Offering, click below:
Encourage science discovery in children around the world!
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
High Touch High Tech remains committed to the health and safety of your staff and students. Safety precautions preventing the spread of COVID-19 are our greatest priority. For this reason, our practices to help minimize the spread of potentially harmful germs include:
- In School workshops have been shortened to allow for adequate cleaning and disinfecting supplies between classes
- Workshops have been modified to eliminate or reduce communal supplies
- All workshop participants and teachers are requested to wear masks and sanitize/wash hands pre- and post the workshop
- Science Instructors will wear masks and practice social distancing
- Science Instructors will be screened daily for any symptoms
- We will adapt to your school's additional health safety guidelines, if any.
“Very patient and excited to see the kids learn. Captured all the children's attention while teaching during her lessons!”
Kids-A-Lot Pre-School, Stow, MA
- To book now, simply email us at info@ScienceMadeFunNE.net or complete our online reservation form.
- Our programs are affordable and can be funded by student families, PTO funds and even government grants! For our detailed pricing, click below:
Investigate how fun and interesting science can be through hands-on learning!
Frequently Asked Questions
For more details on how our program works, please click below:
Involve students by becoming REAL scientists performing REAL experiments!